"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

Definitely Your Best...For Now

Once again your animation has that very professional sheen. Plus your writing and music give off that cheesy Saturday Morning Cartoon Feel, then the writing just gets really psychotic, and it works because it still feels like a parody of the cartoons of yesteryear. I honestly don't have a single bad thing to say, seriously! Ordinarily I do to, there's always one small flaw in what seems like the perfect flash toons, but this one doesn't have it. Bravo.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Perfect Flash For Anybody Who Owns It

And it's also funny even when you only played through 1 campaign. I recommend watching this though after playing the whole thing, that way you get some of the subtle jokes in this.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

You're Doing God's Work

It's good watching an overrated piece of crap get what's coming to him, even if it's not real. By the way, good musical choice, plus it's always good to see Happy Harry himself take a piss on Fred's dead body.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

This has stood the test of time.

Wow, what hasn't already been said about the original Doom? Well now we can say it's made a perfect conversion to flash! Man, I am just lovin' this game. It loads quickly and it plays great. Now if only Duke Nukem finds his way onto Newgrounds...

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Quite Nice

This one was semi-long and was fun to play. My only problem was the camera. It's zoomed in so close that when you jump, you're not sure what you're jumping into.

Khronos Khronos

Meh

This just felt like a knock off of God of War. I don't even like GOW and I know Kratos when I see him. This one's too slow of a beat em up for me. It was an awesome try though.

We Have The Night We Have The Night

Alrighty! First Review!

This is a pretty cool song! I like how it goes through different phases, and the transition is pretty nice. It be like if Rush got into doing electronic work. All and all it's kickass, but my only gripe is that the beginning seems to drag on. Aside from that, keep making good music, it's good for the soul.

Awesome Electronica is Awesome Awesome Electronica is Awesome

It's...Good!

I'm lovin' this song. I like it because it's a song that you can just close your eyes and visualize. It's right up my alley.

The Jittery Butterfly (Loop) The Jittery Butterfly (Loop)

Annoying? More along the lines of catchy.

It really isn't that bad. All you need are more variety in your instruments and you could probably make it longer.

GingerBastard responds:

You do realise I now have to eat my hat, right? :p