Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

This has stood the test of time.

Wow, what hasn't already been said about the original Doom? Well now we can say it's made a perfect conversion to flash! Man, I am just lovin' this game. It loads quickly and it plays great. Now if only Duke Nukem finds his way onto Newgrounds...

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Quite Nice

This one was semi-long and was fun to play. My only problem was the camera. It's zoomed in so close that when you jump, you're not sure what you're jumping into.

Khronos Khronos

Meh

This just felt like a knock off of God of War. I don't even like GOW and I know Kratos when I see him. This one's too slow of a beat em up for me. It was an awesome try though.

Straw Hat Samurai Straw Hat Samurai

Very Ingenuitive

You really took advantage of the mouse for this game. I really liked this one. The game play is just as smooth as the graphics, this ones a winner.

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

The arcade appearance was quite interesting.

This one is pretty awesome. I've seen flash game death be so artistic. My only bit of constructive criticism is that you should have made the game overall longer.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

One of my favorite games ever.

This one has it all. Awesome yet simple visuals, top notch voice acting, Krinkels characters, an easy to use interface and addicting gameplay. This one's a winner. All the way.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Nice job.

The 8 bit art style was an interesting idea for this game. The puzzles are very ingenious. And that music loop is quite catchy. Kudos to a good game.

Nice Day Nice Day

Meh

You made too obvious that you will always die.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

A badass game.

But is one hard son of a bitch.

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

Massive Improvement

The AI has guns and smarts, and also seems you turned the series into an awesome stylized action game instead of repetitive clicking. Bravo. This ones a winner.