"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

Definitely Your Best...For Now

Once again your animation has that very professional sheen. Plus your writing and music give off that cheesy Saturday Morning Cartoon Feel, then the writing just gets really psychotic, and it works because it still feels like a parody of the cartoons of yesteryear. I honestly don't have a single bad thing to say, seriously! Ordinarily I do to, there's always one small flaw in what seems like the perfect flash toons, but this one doesn't have it. Bravo.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Perfect Flash For Anybody Who Owns It

And it's also funny even when you only played through 1 campaign. I recommend watching this though after playing the whole thing, that way you get some of the subtle jokes in this.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

You're Doing God's Work

It's good watching an overrated piece of crap get what's coming to him, even if it's not real. By the way, good musical choice, plus it's always good to see Happy Harry himself take a piss on Fred's dead body.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

8 for animation, 0 for writing.

I don't get why everybody craps tens on this series, it really isn't all that great...I do have to say that Kirbopher's and secondstamp's animation's gotten a lot better and it's smoother, but, just because it looks good doesn't mean you can't say the same about everything else. No offense, but these flash need new writers, especially ones that don't go on 4chan and blurt out (and horribly maim) jokes from the site every chance they get. It's only funny when it's in context, as in, it's only funny on /b/ or if it's in private, otherwise you sound stupid. And this series isn't the only one guilty of this, so I'm not singling any one out. Also, like the Scary Movie series as of now, all of the jokes just seem to be video game or movie references. I can understand Brawl and other Super Smash Brothers jokes, but Phoenix Wright seem horrendously irrelevant you know?

But aside from that, that animation really is getting really better, it's a lot smoother and better to look at. It's not the Best,(HappyHarry holds that title,) but it's still pretty damn good. i'm actually starting to enjoy animation styles like this, it's pretty timeless as in it's fluid and it won't look crappy years from now. So keep on keepin' on and making flash, it really does seem like your niche, but writing like this is my pet peeve.

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

I've grown a liking to your style.

This has to be your sharpest nonsensical comedy bit yet. I really liked this one. Your style is perfectly executed in this one. Plus I didn't see that cheap-shot coming. Kudos to the three of you.

GunsoftheAwesome Trailer GunsoftheAwesome Trailer

Good Job!

I've been waiting for this nonsensical fun. The voice for snake was pretty good and the animation was funnily awful like always (not an insult). This is really worth watching 5 more times, which I am going to do now.

Awesome Compilation Vol 5 Awesome Compilation Vol 5

Bravo

This one has greatly improved animation of the previous awesome compilations. Plus the just the jokes never seem to get old...EVER.My only complaint is that the Easter eggs weren't as good, but it's forgivable. Any who, keep up the good work.

P.S. Will there ever be an Awesome Rising 2?

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

I've always liked your stuff.

The dialogue was funny, and the animation was very smooth. Bravo. By the way, was Salad Fingers in the closet, or was it just me?

Transformers Mediocrity 2 Transformers Mediocrity 2

Even better than the first one.

You did really good job on this sequel. The animation is crisp with out lag, the voice acting is top notch,(you actually got DR SMOOV to play a part :D) and the jokes aren't dry at all. It's good to see some flash like this on Newgrounds. Keep up the worth while work.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

OMGWTF??

I actually liked the second one better, but there were some bits in this one that are classic.